Masthead and Lists - Viewer theme

Question

Posted · Report post

With Masthead already published, when I add a List Section and Publish everything is fine publishing but after refreshi, The Masthead and List sections have merged and Masthead is no longer editable. Lists become the title of the section above Masthead. The menu for the actual Lists section is missing. [attachment=1859:grab057 2013-12-20, 01_24_59.jpg]

Upon Cloning the shared "Lists" section The List section Duplicates with a proper List copy and editabel menu bar. After Publishing and refreshing the both List sections disappear. The Undo Publish does not recover the error. 

Any help would be great 

Thanks

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi mytek

could you enable debug in site settings > Advanced and also provide a link to your site please 

Posted · Report post

If you are using DMS you do not need the PageLines Sections plugin - you can remove this - it has been known to cause errors 

pagelines-sections/pagelines-sections.php

Posted · Report post

I deactivated Pagelines Section plugin, to no avail. Masthead and Lists combine after a published refresh. 

However I found a work around. If lists and Masthead are in different Sections they do not combine. 

Masthead in Lists in the same Section (even when seperated by a Column, still combine. 

Thanks

Posted · Report post

You mean they become one section instead each being able to be edited separately?

Posted · Report post

You mean they become one section instead each being able to be edited separately?

Yes, I attached a Picture. of a screenshot above. I have a work around but it is not the preferred formatting I'd like