Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Banner with fading Slideshow on my header

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi there, I'm working with PlatformPro, and I wonder how to put a Banner on my header with a slideshow, like Jquery or even flash. I tried already with this way, but I can't make it work by myself. Maybe someone has a better way to get this : Thanks everyone for help :)

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hello and thanks for your answer. As "built-in Feature Slider in PlatformPro", do you mean "Carousel settings"? Because I can't find "no nav mode". May help me again please ? Thank You so much :)

Posted · Report post

Ok my mistake, I found "Feature settings" stuffs and created a new feature but can't find a way to ad several images on it. Is it possible like onlinks on the top of this page ?

Posted · Report post

You can add slides the way you add posts. Except it's under a section called "Features" there on the left sidebar of WP admin. You'll also see "Boxes" and yes you can put it on the top of the page by using the PLATFORM > SETTINGS > TEMPLATE SETUP

Posted · Report post

Use the built-in Feature Slider in PlatformPro. Choose the "no navigation" mode in the theme options and we can help you shorten it with CSS if you want.