Images Not Showing Up

Question

Posted · Report post

I can't seem to get any images to work correctly.  On my about us page, the image no longer appears.  Also I can't get the images to appear on the Teamates section.  

I tried to reinstall and checked the settings.  Can't figure out what I am missing.

sicklehunterblog.com

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I disabled a plugin called lazy loader and the image on my about us page shows up.  But still can't figure out why the image doesn't work on Teamates sections.

Posted · Report post

So i can see from the inspector that it should be loading this image http://www.sicklehunterblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Untitled-222.jpg 

Could you please let us know the setting you are using for teammate by providing some screenshots for us? I have tried to reproduce this using that exact image and it does work for me. 

Also, try disabling all your non-PageLines plugins and see if it shows up 

Posted · Report post

worked.

Posted · Report post

OK great, thank you for letting us know. 

Could you let us know which plugin it was? 

Posted · Report post

If this option is checked some images on my site will not show. Is there a fix for this?

PageLines Lazyload. LazyLoad Images  This tool will use javascript to lazyload images, helping to increase overall user experience.

http://treadwellimages.com/never-before-seen-photos-from-100-years-ago-tell-vivid-story-of-gritty-new-york-city-mail-online-2/#.UvfHQEJdU3u

Posted · Report post

treadwellimages - I have visited the page you linked above and all the images load. The likely cause is that there is a conflict from the Lazy Load plugin and another, I recommend disabling all active plugins except DMS Pro Tools/Lazy Load and see if the issue persists.