Photo

How can I download and install PlatformPro/PlatformBase?

Best Answer Danny , 16 December 2013 - 12:05 PM

Hi,

Please refrain from creating multiple topics regarding the same issue, this doe not speed up our response time, it actually slows it, due to us having to manage the topic i.e. locking them.

I have replied to your other topic and locked this one - http://forum.pagelin...base-migration/

Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 rritoch

rritoch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 04:10 AM

I need to migrate some web sites ASAP before the servers go offline.  The original sites (50+) appear to be on PagelinesPro and we don't have administrator access.  We have done an export from wordpress (tools > export) and are unable to import them due to various errors.

Failed to import banner-sets x

Failed to import x Invalid post type banners

Failed to import x Invalid post type feature

Failed to import x Invalid post type boxes

I go to the pagelines site and there is no option to download Pagelines, only some DMS system that is clearly NOT going to help migrate these sites.  I'm sure the client is willing to pay any membership fees required but we need to migrate these sites immediatly as the original server will be going offline shortly and the media/attachments of all 50+ sites will be lost forever.

How can I, or the client, download and install PagelinesPro/PagelinesBase?

• assomibatrifs likes this

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17934 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:05 PM   Best Answer

Hi,

Please refrain from creating multiple topics regarding the same issue, this doe not speed up our response time, it actually slows it, due to us having to manage the topic i.e. locking them.

I have replied to your other topic and locked this one - http://forum.pagelin...base-migration/

• assomibatrifs likes this