Better iBoxes Betteribox 1.6.1/ wordpress 3.8

Question

Posted · Report post

There seam to be something wrong with your boxes and WP 3.8. Has this been tested? The boxes are small and will nor appear as they should. 

You can have a look here if you like http://pehjaproduktion.se

Thanks!

6 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Nope, thats not me.. You have 5 js errors on your site. Fix it and I bet it will work.

Posted · Report post

Hm, strange I wonder where that comes from. Have uninstalled everything and it still doesn't work. I don't have any other js

so it has to be js in DMS then.

Posted · Report post

I've noticed that WP 3.8 breaks several things in DMS.  I think the DMS core needs to be updated possibly 

Posted · Report post

Yea you are probably right.

Posted · Report post

Just so you know. And you may do what you like with this information. But I started a new site with Better iBox 1.4 and it worked fine. Went back to the site where it does not work. Removed iBox 1.5 (or is it 1.6?) Not really sure, it's a bit confusing there.... Anyways it works fine on that site to with 1.4

Then I went in and upgraded to 1.5 or 1.6 what ever, and it breaks again. Removed once agin and installed 1.4 and it works. 

Posted · Report post

Ahh okay. I had to change the keys in the animations option dropdown. If you choose an animation in the iboxes, it will solve the problem.