3 replies to this topic

#1 jorgevas78

jorgevas78

• Members

• 15 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, Ca
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 11 December 2013 - 02:38 AM

I ran into some trouble with Better iBoxes. It wouldn't display some text in the header section under the nav bar and the boxes themselves wouldn't work. When logged in I got the white screen of death. I unplugged your plugin and everything returned back to normal. There was no issue with you plugin before my last save on that page that didn't complete. Attempted to debug but couldn't find or correct the problem. I uninstalled the plugin, unloaded it again, updated it to the current version and resulted in the same error.  I'd really have enjoyed using your product and need you assistance in getting this back on track. 

Here is what the Chrome Developer tool listed in the console. The webpage is www.stallion-entertainment.com/home2/

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'w' of undefined script.resize.js?ver=1.1.4:9
event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead.
2Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property 'w' of undefined

#2 jorgevas78

jorgevas78

• Members

• 15 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, Ca

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:09 AM

had to turn off the plugin cause it was on other pages and was breaking the site. 

#3 ahansson89

ahansson89

Advocate

• Members

• 508 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:58 AM

As you can see there is an issue with the Resize script that DMS is using. We are a bunch of devs that already reported this, but as it is a core issue it is not up to us to fix it.

There is a github issue with this already and you can track the issue and when it is fixed in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ahansson89

ahansson89

Advocate

• Members

• 508 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:27 PM   Best Answer

Fixed in the upcomming DMS 1.2 update

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Better iBoxes, better iboxes, white screen of death, wsod, php error, javascript error