rljmedia

Advanced Member

• Members

• 86 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Framework Version:2.0

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:27 AM

Hi Guys,

This is a mystery for me. I have this website the is scrolling to the right on firefox only. It should be full width.

Let me know what info you need to begin this issue. 

Thanks so much.

Roger

#2 rljmedia

rljmedia

Advanced Member

• Members

• 86 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:27 AM

This is the site if you open in firefox it scrolls on Y for now reason.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17977 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:48 AM

The issue appears to be related to the RevSlider plugin, you will need to contact their support for assistance. I know for certain its the plugin has when I removed it from your DOM via FireBug the horizontal scroll disappeared.

#4 rljmedia

rljmedia

Advanced Member

• Members

• 86 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:00 AM

My Instincts have told me that was the problem. Oh well. Another pagelines issue to figure out how to get around.

I am using swift ideas dante theme for another client as a semi drag and drop system. revolutions slider if given and supported right out the gate plus more. I get more for my money with that system as I learn how easy and flexible it is to use.

Check it out.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Pagelines is at the verge of being the standard or flop as others are right in the wings creating really great products. I have been a supporter for pagelines for a while now and wonder if this is going to be the system is can be. 

Pagelines can blow the doors off of  headways, square, dante and anyone. The framework has holes.

Staying positive.

#5 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17977 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

Not quite sure what to make of your above reply, firstly this isn't a PageLines issue, the slider works fine in Chrome there is no horizontal scroll. Therefore, its most likely a CSS issue with that plugin, not sure as to why you say this is another PageLines issue to get around ?

Also, not sure why you have linked to that Wordpress theme ? I couldn't view that themes page, as soon as it loaded my MacBookPro fans went crazy and Chrome became unresponsive, so I closed it right away. Tried several times and the same thing happened. Viewed in Canary and its looks like a nice theme, albeit bloated.

#6 rljmedia

rljmedia

Advanced Member

• Members

• 86 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

Agreed, however, the support for revolutions slider and pagelines is the issue for me. Great slider while it should work in pagelines like wine and cheese and it does not.

I will research and figure the details of the the problem and report what I find to help others that may use this revolution slider.

#7 sersanet

sersanet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:38 PM

Hello rljmedia,

I also have the same problem, the horizontal scroll bar appears at the bottom of the screen..  I will try and find out another solution with the plugin developers.  Please keep me informed if you find a solution for this ugly Glitch..

Ps i have tried on other themes and it does not have the scroll bar!!!!!!

Kind Regards