Photo
Business Branding

Align Logo?

business branding alignment

Best Answer ellenmva , 07 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

@jksanford You can give a top margin to the Business Info Lines, it has a default of 10px, so if you need to make it less than that try 0 (no need for pixels), if you need more, try 15 or 20 and work from there to align with logo.

If you want to add a top margin to the logo, put the code below in the Custom LESS/CSS area under the Custom Tab on the DMS Toolbar.

.section-business-branding .bb-business-logo {
margin-top: 10px; /* put the value you need here */
}

Let me know if that helps.

Ellen

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jksanford

jksanford

• Members

• 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 02:27 PM

I'm new to DMS and just purchased Business Branding yesterday.  I'm trying to get the Logo I placed to align at the top with the branding info text.  I seem to be missing something. 

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

James

#2 ellenmva

ellenmva

Advocate

• Members

• 304 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 10:52 PM   Best Answer

@jksanford You can give a top margin to the Business Info Lines, it has a default of 10px, so if you need to make it less than that try 0 (no need for pixels), if you need more, try 15 or 20 and work from there to align with logo.

If you want to add a top margin to the logo, put the code below in the Custom LESS/CSS area under the Custom Tab on the DMS Toolbar.

.section-business-branding .bb-business-logo {
margin-top: 10px; /* put the value you need here */
}

Let me know if that helps.

Ellen

#3 jksanford

jksanford

• Members

• 5 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:27 PM

I added a -75 to the the info lines margin top and it worked perfectly! I really appreciate the timely response!

• ellenmva likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Business Branding, business branding, alignment