Conflict with PHP 5.4

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello,

I am running PlatformPro 1.5.3. My web host is requiring an update to PHP 5.4 from 5.2. When I manually do this update, I can no longer access /wp-admin. The error long under /wp-admin is showing:

PHP Fatal error:  Directive 'allow_call_time_pass_reference' is no longer available in PHP in Unknown on line 0

PHP Notice: get_theme_data is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 3.4! Use wp_get_theme() instead. in /home3/ciberce1/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2919

PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home3/ciberce1/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php:2919) in /home3/ciberce1/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/stats.php on line 433

PHP Warning: An unexpected error occurred. Something may be wrong with WordPress.org or this server&#8217;s configuration. If you continue to have problems, please try the <a href="http://wordpress.org/support/">support forums</a>. (WordPress could not establish a secure connection to WordPress.org. Please contact your server administrator.) in /home3/ciberce1/public_html/wp-includes/update.php on line 112

Any thoughts on how to solve this? I'd prefer not to change themes at the moment due to heavy site traffic. 

Thanks!

1 answer to this question

Posted · Report post

allow_call_time_pass_reference is not part of PlatformPro, thats something you have added or your host has addd to php.ini or .htaccess