Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please help: Carousel items not rotating!

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi there, Please help. I just installed the Carousel. At first, the Carousel buttons didn't show up. When I deactivated CSS styling alltogether for the CformsII plugin the Carousel buttons did show up. (Is this how it should work?) However, there is no way I can get the items to rotate at all. I'm only trying the 'Post featured images'. I tried different options in the Carousel Settings, as well as on the Caroussel page settings itself, but no effect. Thanks in advance. Cornelis

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Bryan, I have it running at my localhost. Linking would be difficult. Is that a problem? Everything works, expect the carousel item rotation. I downloaded the demo theme and I try to rebuild it to learn all the options. Do you have a clue what it could be? Cornelis

Posted · Report post

Could be a plugin conflict or markup issue... its easiest to debug using the Firebug plugin for Firefox... To use it (for this), look for a little red 'error' on the bottom right... click it and you'll get info.. But first, deactivate those plugins!

Posted · Report post

Let's get a link to the page so we can have a look. Thanks, Bryan