Photo

Full Width SideBar Not Working : ( I'm going bald!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 reneedibiaso

reneedibiaso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 06:02 PM

I have spent 2 days trying to figure this out and I'm practically bald by now, lol! For some reason my content sidebar and full width sidebar do not show up on my page.

I'm trying to have my blog posts show up at the bottom of my static homepage, and have tried many different methods from adding code to the page itself, to the template (im using template 5 for my homepage), and then I tried the widget approach using a plugin called special recent post plugin.

I have made sure that postloop is available on all requisite pages and in the layout editor. I did notice however, that in the layout editor under the SB1 tab that there is no option for full width or content sidebar to be added to the active sections. Does this mean its only available in pro? I thought it would say "pro" like morefoot and others do.

Anyway, I have searched google for days to no avail so you are my last hope maybe there is something I am missing. I am able to get it to work in the tertiary sidebar, but it looks a bit cheesy to have blog posts on the side...I really want them to display underneath the content of my static homepage...

Any help you can offer me will be so appreciated! Maybe I can save my sanity!

Renee

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17945 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:28 AM

Hi Renee,

Can you provide a link to your sites please and also provide some screenshots as to what you're currently doing with your template setup please.