DMS keeps deleting my new CSS and other problems with memory

Question

Posted · Report post

I am going crazy here... DMS continues to delete any changes I have made.

This includes the following:

- I paste in my new CSS into the onpage custom editor, I PUBLISH it, the green light is on, I refresh and all my changes are gone, reverted back to pre paste.

- I enter all the text and links in iCallout, save/publish it (multiple times just to be sure), green light on, refresh the page and ALL OF MY CHANGES ARE GONE

- I enter all the text and links in ibox, save/publish it (multiple times just to be sure), green light on, refresh the page and ALL OF MY CHANGES ARE GONE

Now this is the BIG THING...it doesn't happen every time, I keep doing it over and over and eventually it works..and keeps the changes..VERY FRUSTRATING.

Regarding any cache program, I have deactivated it so as not to interfere with this.

Website http://personaltrainingvancouver.info/  (PS I have been experienceing this on some of my other sites also)

Please contact me direct and I will setup a user name and password

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

There is a own issue with certain settings not saving upon clicking publish, this has already been fixed and will be applied in an upcoming patch. To resolve the issue now, what you can do is when you add your custom CSS or change an option for a section etc.., once you have do so, move your mouse cursor to a different location. For example:

Lets say you have just added some Custom CSS, before you click the Publish button move your mouse cursor over to the Custom LESS/CSS title so that you have left the text area and the saving spinning indicator will appear, when it disappears, click publish and this should resolve your issue.

Also, in regards to your cache, if you're referring to a cache plugin, I recommend you read the documentation for cache plugins. As they shouldn't really be enabled until your sites design has been completed.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Danny,

I'm looking forward to the update.

Posted · Report post

No problem.