#1 jamesmaccer

jamesmaccer

Advanced Member

• Members

• 69 posts
  • Framework Version:pagelines DMS

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:24 PM

HI,

I'm about to do a re-design of our company website & am going to use Pagelines. I'd like to keep the other site live until I've finished the new one in wordpress  (i'll initially allocate to a random url & then move to the company one when ready). Two questions - is it easy to change url in wordpress & if I bought 1 pagelines subscription, would this be for the random development URL, or would the subscription move when I move the website to the new URL?

Cheers

James 

• assomibatrifs likes this

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17666 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

HI,

You can find info here about changing URL, as this is related to Wordpress and PageLines - http://codex.wordpre...oving_WordPress

In regards to the license, if you purchased the Personal then you only have one license key, this means that if you use it on a development website, you wont be able to use the same license on a live site. Therefore, contact our helpdesk and they may add a dev license key to your account so you can have one for dev/local site and the other for a live site.

#3 jamesmaccer

jamesmaccer

Advanced Member

• Members

• 69 posts
  • Framework Version:pagelines DMS

Posted 28 November 2013 - 09:34 PM

Great -cheers Danny - again!

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17666 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:25 AM

No problem.

#5 Alicelewis

Alicelewis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Location991 US Highway , 22 West Bridgewater, NJ, United States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:08 PM

hey danney thanks to you too becoz from ur this solve question i also got my answers. so thanks for sharing this again . . i think u are so experience person because i see ur all post its too much . how u do this . nice keep it up . i will touch with u of ur question .