Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Navbar issue on phone/tablet

Question

Posted · Report post

I am building a site for a client and when I went to view it on a phone, I noticed something strange.

The menu that is in the tan area of the site does not work when I click it.  I can see it click but the page does not slide left and reveal the typical mobile menu view.

I added a fixed menu area that is calling the exact same menu and when you go to the top of the page on a phone or tablet and click the menu button, it slides over and reveals the menu.

Really stomped.  Can't figure out why the original navigation menu you see on the doesn't collapse over when clicked but the fixed nav bar area I activated just to test out the same menu DOES slide over.

Need help!  Truly can't figure this out.

The only custom CSS I have applied to the menu is a margin indent and that affects BOTH menus so don't believe that is causing one to NOT collapse and one still works.

Client really just wants the menu I added to the tan area and not the one up top.

Site is at:  http://atcdomainsolutions.com/girlintheglass/

1 answer to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

So your issue is that your NavBar section menu button isn't triggering the mobile menu ?

I would recommend you disable all your custom CSS and see if it works, if it does then its your CSS that is the cause.