Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Lost "previous entries" link on the blog

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Since I've upgraded to DMS, the "previous entries" link on the blog page disappeared and I can only see the last 10 post on my blog page. I have the same issue on each category page (only the last 10 entries are visible since there is no "previous entries" link) and also on search results. 

I saw some similar issues reported in the forum and you recommend to save the permalinks to update the permalink structure. I've tried that, but it didn't work. 

Any thoughts?

Cheers.

Arda

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Arda,

You most likely do not have the Pagination section active on your Blog page, Archive page or Category page. However, this section is active by default when DMS is first installed, therefore you have most likely removed this yourself.

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny,

I'm not really sure about that, because pagination was lost immediately after I first installed DMS.

And actually, the pagination section seems installed on the page. I can see it when I click the "preview" button. It reads: 

"Admin notice:

This template returned blank and visitors will not see it. Refresh, settings or data changes maybe needed for output."

I've tried to delete and re-install that section, but it didn't work.

I would really appreciate some help. 

Cheers,

Arda

Posted · Report post

Ok, the issue is solved. After I re-installed the pagination section, I clicked "reload sections" button and now it works.

Thanks.

Arda

Posted · Report post

Great, happy to hear you issue has been resolved.