Where to modify/remove category page "Currently viewing..."

Question

Posted · Report post

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to modify a category page. I don't want it to say "Currently viewing the category: News". I just want it to say "News". I also need to modify the CSS of that block. Basically I want NEWS to have the style of page titles.

I can't seem to locate which files to modify in pagelines for the archive pages. Can someone point me in the direction of how to remove "Currently viewing the category:"?

I've attached a screenshot to show the area I'm referring to.

Website URL: http://sonsofpoland.org/portal/category/news/
Framework Version: 2.4
WordPress Version: 3.5.1

Thanks,

Antonella

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi

No I mean't the Content Box, PageLines Framework didn't come preinstalled with it, but the ContentBox is a free section, you will most likely find this section in your Launchpad here - http://pagelines.com/launchpad

However, if you have your desired look using an alternative section, then just keep using your method.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Just remove the Post Nav or Post Info section can't remember which is which and then add a COntentBox section and add HTML such as:

</h2>News</h2>

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I was able to remove the bar as indicated above. When you say add a content box, do you mean the boxes module? I ended up using the callout and restyling it as desired. Is this along the lines of what you meant?

Thanks,

Antonella

Posted · Report post

One more question: I can't seem to find the Content Box. I went to launchpad, but it only gives me upgrade options for Pagelines. I can't find the Pagelines "Store" anymore...

Posted · Report post

The ContentBox was a PageLines Framework only section, if it is not in the launchpad, please contact our helpdesk and they should add it for you.

hello at pagelines dot com