Photo
- - - - -

Where to modify/remove category page "Currently viewing..."

category

Best Answer Danny , 01 December 2013 - 10:26 AM

Hi

No I mean't the Content Box, PageLines Framework didn't come preinstalled with it, but the ContentBox is a free section, you will most likely find this section in your Launchpad here - http://pagelines.com/launchpad

However, if you have your desired look using an alternative section, then just keep using your method.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 antonella

antonella

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 11:37 PM

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to modify a category page. I don't want it to say "Currently viewing the category: News". I just want it to say "News". I also need to modify the CSS of that block. Basically I want NEWS to have the style of page titles.

I can't seem to locate which files to modify in pagelines for the archive pages. Can someone point me in the direction of how to remove "Currently viewing the category:"?

I've attached a screenshot to show the area I'm referring to.

Website URL:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Framework Version: 2.4
WordPress Version: 3.5.1

Thanks,

Antonella

Attached Files

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16952 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:17 PM

Hi,

Just remove the Post Nav or Post Info section can't remember which is which and then add a COntentBox section and add HTML such as:

</h2>News</h2>

#3 antonella

antonella

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:28 PM

Hi,

I was able to remove the bar as indicated above. When you say add a content box, do you mean the boxes module? I ended up using the callout and restyling it as desired. Is this along the lines of what you meant?

Thanks,

Antonella

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16952 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:26 AM   Best Answer

Hi

No I mean't the Content Box, PageLines Framework didn't come preinstalled with it, but the ContentBox is a free section, you will most likely find this section in your Launchpad here -

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

However, if you have your desired look using an alternative section, then just keep using your method.

#5 antonella

antonella

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 10:46 AM

One more question: I can't seem to find the Content Box. I went to launchpad, but it only gives me upgrade options for Pagelines. I can't find the Pagelines "Store" anymore...

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16952 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:03 PM

The ContentBox was a PageLines Framework only section, if it is not in the launchpad, please contact our helpdesk and they should add it for you.

hello at pagelines dot com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: category