Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Filtering Filtering menu horizontal doesn't work

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi

I have installed Filtering section and the horizontal menu is not working.

is there any CSS code for this?

Please advice,

Luis

filtering.JPG

8 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

larrojas  Looks like the LESS file isn't compiling. In the DMS Toolbox go to Settings --> Resets and flush the cache there. See if that works.

Ellen

Posted · Report post

Hi Ellen,

Thanks a lot. 

I follow your procedure. it seems that is working however, when I work in chrome that menu remains vertical when should be horizontal.

Luis

Posted · Report post

larrojas Great, half way there :)

In Chrome, try clearing the browsing data. Also, try logging out and back in to your website.

%EF%A3%BF_and_Menubar.png

Ellen

Posted · Report post

Thank you. I've just done that following your instructions but the problem still there.

It doesn't prevent me from working but it doesn't suppose to work like that. If you have any other solution I would appreciate.

Luis 

Posted · Report post

By the way, I've noticed that I am not able to see the menus in chrome when editing. in the picture you can see the fixed NavBar and Hero-Nav can't be seen but just an icon that opens with a click. But in other browsers and in chrome when I am not editing it looks good. Maybe what is causing this problem is the same of Filtering. Any help? now this makes hard to edit.

Thanks 

Luis

menunot.JPG

Posted · Report post

larrojas Hmm, looks like you have a plugin conflict with the DMS Editor, that's why the navigation isn't displaying properly either. Check out the tips on troubleshooting http://docs.pagelines.com/support-troubleshooting/common-issues. Try deactivating all plugins and see if the issue is still there with the navigation menu. If everything displays correctly, reactivate a plugin and check to see if still okay till you find the plugin that causes the issue.

Let me know what you find.

Ellen

Posted · Report post

Ellen, 

You are great. The Hero Nav was the problem. Now it seems that I can edit. The version of Hero Nav I have is 1.2.3 and i thought this was the last version.

Anyway, I will re-activate the plugins again.

Thanks a lot

Luis