Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Complicated Navbar Coding / Centering Logo on Navbar

Question

Posted · Report post

This is more of a general wordpress/css question - obviously it is complicated and not just a simple fix, but I thought maybe someone can help.

I want to take the standard navbar in pagelines framework, and move it so that it is up further, with my logo in the center, chopping the menu in half.

See the attached mockup for a rough version of what I'm going for.

My site has a "coming soon" plugin hiding the current page done in pagelines framework so I don't think the link will help you.

Thanks so much for any ideas you have!sample.jpg

2 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

To achieve this CSS will be rather tricky and something we do not actually provide support for. However, you could (may or may not work) try creating a custom menu, and set a menu item to be your image, position this in the center of your menu items.

Then you will need to inspect the menu, find the menu id or class for the menu item you wish to be your logo and then apply custom CSS to that menu i.e. to display an image etc..

Either way, this is a rather tricky. If you're finding this rather difficult or annoying to achieve, you could contact of the developers from the resources who will be able to assist you.

http://docs.pagelines.com/resources

Posted · Report post

Ok, thanks for your response. I figured it was probably over my head (and it is) but wanted to ask to be sure.