Custom CSS not taking

Question

Posted · Report post

I'm getting frustrated that things I give classes to do not respond when calling those classes in the custom css.  It seems that I name something then add the custom css only to have it not work and I have to dig around trying to find the section id or something to try and figure it out.  I have a logo in a mediabox in the top header I called "logo" and whenever I try to customize the css it doesnt take.  When I look in firebug and see "the-media-html" and try that and it still isnt working so I'm not sure if I'm missing something because its not changing.  Any help with an easier way to customize css would be great. 

1 answer to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

We are going to need some screenshots and a link to your site so we can see what it is you're trying to do. When you say you add logo do you mean you add this to the Styling Classes field for the MediaBox ?

If so, that class is added to the Section class and not the actual image, therefore if you are trying to add CSS to target the image you have uploaded to the MediaBox it will most likely not work, as you're not targeting the image but the MediaBox section itself.