Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Share Bar Missing Features

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi Guys,

I am unable to get StumbleUpon to show in my Share Bar at all and was wondering if there are any additional settings I need to activate to display this please? I have ticked the box within the Global Settings under Local & Social however StumbleUpon still refuses to display. I have all my other ticked options working except this one (even Enable Buffer however I have no idea what this does and if anyone can shed light on this as well that would be greatly appreciated).

I am running up-to-date Wordpress and DMS and this issue occurs across multiple browsers.

As always, any help is appreciated

Cheers

Warren

ps. the site is- http://one-dad.com and I have a Share Bar located globally within the footer and underneath each post page.

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi Warren,

As far as I know, I think both Buffer and StumbleUpon were actually removed, it appears that the settings option wasn't however.

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny,

If this is the case, do you or anyone else have a recommended, compatible Plugin to use with DMS for StumbleUpon?

Posted · Report post

I don't personally use any social network so I am the worse person in the world to make any kind of recommendation. However, I am sure there are a number of StumbleUpon plugins available in the Wordpress plugin repo.

Just make sure when you're browsing them, that they have been updated recently (in the last year) that way you know they're supported by the author and should work.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Danny,

Anyone else out there successfully using a plugin that supports StumbleUpon and is compatible with DMS?