Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Audio Player Audio Player Broken?

Question

Posted · Report post

the Audio Tracks dashboard appears broken (it has a broken graphic) and the audio tracks, whether new or old, are completely empty. I have also updated to the latest plugin. However, this is also weird: I upgrade to 100.4 and it says the installation is successful, but it continually defaults coming back to saying that you need to upgrade. I have tried deleting all of the files and reinstalling. It doesn't make any difference. I am using the latest DMS as well as Wordpress. I have downloaded the latest version from my account at Pagelines and it doesn't make any difference.  

10 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Fixed in 100.5. Just pushed this.

Posted · Report post

Just pushed a fix for this.

You will not be able to edit old audio tracks as PageLines removed a class that handled the meta, however, you should not loose any data. :)

Posted · Report post

It allows me to go in and edit/see the files again, however, none of the files will actually play. 

Posted · Report post

If you want, I can show you that none of the files play anymore. I'm not sure what the problem is. there is no longer a broken icon, but none of the files actually play. this is using local files. I have also done a test with SoundCloud. I have tested it on my multisite on Flywheel and on another site on a different server. I get the same results. 

This product doesn't work anymore. 

Posted · Report post

Oh yea, I see... I will fix this ASAP.

Posted · Report post

I am having the same issue.  None of the tracks will play.  Even your demo in the store doesn't work.  I am using the latest version of Chrome and DMS  I am also using the latest version of your plugin.  Please fix this.  No one likes to pay good money for broken code.

Posted · Report post

I'm sick of this. It's why Pagelines has suddenly failed. They went from a stable product to an unstable product that was nothing more than a marketing machine. The amount of money I've spent on extensions that don't work is unacceptable. If I was a business, I'd have walked months ago.

Someday DMS will be a good product. But right now they want us to beta test it while paying 30$ a month and as a longtime customer, it makes me ready to leave.

No one should put up with this BS. This guys plug-ins: broken. Nik's plug-ins:mostly broken. There's no refund for these broken products, but they either stop working or never work as advertised. It's such a waste of time.

Can you fix this already? We pAid you. You know it's broken. What are these people thinking?

Posted · Report post

It worked fine before, then PageLines changed some stuff in their code. Then it is not working. And you are blaming me for it not working?

I will fix this as soon as I can. Prolly sometimes this weekend.

Posted · Report post

Hi, 

while the files do now play, they are automatically playing (which I don't want). auto play being constantly on was not a feature of the original player. 

if there a way to turn off autoplay? I see no setting for it on the back end. 

Posted · Report post

Added autoplay option in 100.6

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0