3 replies to this topic

#1 RockawayCivic

RockawayCivic

• Members

• 2 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 06 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

I updated to DMS when launched back in July - since then I have had nothing but headaches.  Learning the new system... working with little or no direction in terms of tutorials and added cost with extensions.  While I am not as savvy as some of the users I managed to work myself through the original pagelines.  For a newbie who looked for an easy drag & drop solution to assist in my community efforts DMS does not live up to the hype you promoted it to be.

I have done the numerous steps to put together a default page design that even when selected does not work with each page.  For a product that your said would be good for any user it clearly is not.

Still trying to make things look at least acceptable because limited funds & have already paid for this product.

Themes are expensive & where are the credits for extensions previously purchased??

SSSSooooo disappointed.

#2 arpowers

arpowers

Founder

• Administrators
  • 3271 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco, CA
  • Framework Version:2.3

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

Sorry to hear about your frustration, although i realize you're venting here.. i can tell you that all your problems have solutions, we just need to know about them...

There are some free themes and lots more on the way, remember DMS is a brand new paradigm and its going to evolve rapidly.

This means things will get easier, more robust and faster. I.e. You're in good hands here.

tl;dr - what's the main issue you need help with?

#3 RockawayCivic

RockawayCivic

• Members

• 2 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

will sit down this evening & catalogue them so that hopefully you can assist.

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17945 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 07 November 2013 - 10:11 AM

OK, keep us posted.