Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

REV Slider Choosing Facebook Thumbnail?

Question

Posted · Report post

Hey guys,

I am trying to make my website bring up the correct thumbnail including my logo when sharing on Facebook. I have used several plugins that insert a header tag to fix this issue, but it won't work for my homepage. My homepage has the Rev Slider on it and it brings only the Rev Slider images up for the Facebook Thumbnail. If use any other pages without the Rev Slider it allows my Default logo image. I moved the slider from my header into my template and still have had no luck. Why cant my homepage use a default thumbnail logo instead of the rev slider images?

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

OK, so I am one of the few people on the planet that doesn't use Facebook nor do I have an account. Therefore, facebook issues are quite difficult for me, so when you say your default logo image what is that image, where is it coming from ?

Are you using a plugin ?

Posted · Report post

Thanks James! You're the man. Are you the James from the old Pagelines with support chat? I used an account under "George" for the last year for work before I got my own separate account. If not, guys named James are just super helpful haha Thanks again.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Bentley, glad that worked. Yup that was me, same James as live chat

Have a good weekend  :-)