Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tweetmeme tweet-button

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, Need help. My Tweetmeme tweet-button doesn't show up on the homepage. Works perfectly on blogposts. The checkbox (Display the button on the front page (home) ) in the settings is checked. I run the PlatformPro at http://fredriksjostrom.com What is wrong. What did I missed? Thanks, Fredrik

10 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Probably a setting or function of the plugin not Platform, did you check with the plugin provider on this? If its an issue with the theme; we will fix it for you...

Posted · Report post

No sorry, applying that didn't solved the problem...

Posted · Report post

I have checked with them. It worked perfectly with my prev. theme I had. (Genesis from Studiopress)

Posted · Report post

sorry. Change "none" to "visible"

Posted · Report post

Thanks! That solved it.

Posted · Report post

Looks like you got this working. Bump the topic if I am mistaken.

Posted · Report post

I figured it out that the checkbox for Posts/Blog Page needs to be checked under the 'Full Post Content (Blog Mode and Full-Width Posts Only)' in Settings for Blog and Posts. And Posts/Blog Page needs to be unchecked under the Post Excerpt or Summary Handling. That brings me to another question... But what happened if I have a very long blogpost. Is it possible to have a shorter version and a read more link on the homepage?

Posted · Report post

Yes, you should be able to do this with WordPress' `` tag. Look for it in the admin when creating posts.

Posted · Report post

For some reason it does that when overflow:hidden is applied and a anchor link is placed. You can fix it by applying `body .hentry {overflow:none;}` in you custom css area.