plugins wordpress compatibly section Framework Framework

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kedark

Kedark

• Members

• 103 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 06:58 PM

Hi, is there any possibility to buy the plugs to PageLines Framework? What about the old and the new WordPress plugins? Are you wanting to work still with him will be "left to" ...? (eg slicky slider does not work)

Is there also a chance to adapt to the new plug-in framework? Super plug - Scroll Nav - please do it in the framework!

Am I really the only person who wants to work with PageLines Framework? I consider him the best ever.

Greetings to the community PageLines. If there is anyone who would like to also work on the framework, sign it up .. ;-)))

Best wishes. Kedark

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17931 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:27 PM

Hi,

Unfortunately, most of the store developers are only supporting their products for DMS. If you would like to some DMS extensions for PageLines Framework, you will need to contact the developers personally.

You can find most of them on our resource list here - 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#3 Kedark

Kedark

• Members

• 103 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:13 PM

Hello, thank you for your reply,

However, I have a question, what do I do if you have been used the framework, I have purchased most of the plugins and section, and now I have to buy it again? I would try to DMS in the basic version, but I can not install any of the "old" bought plugin or section, and after logging in to your account only have the opportunity to purchase them. Do I now have to buy them again?

How to install sections as drag and drop does not work. Working with you for a few years everything was great, and now with the introduction of a new product, however, a lot has changed.

Regards
Kedark

#4 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:55 PM

Kedark 

You do not need to purchase again. You can downlaod all your existing Framework purchases and content by logging into

When you say drag & Drop does not work - what do you mean? There are no issues with Drag & Drop functionality. Nothing has changed 

#5 rpacker

rpacker

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationWashington, DC
  • Framework Version:2.3.5

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:41 PM

This link to the Pagelines Launchpad is broken. Here is the correct link:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: plugins, wordpress, compatibly, section Framework, Framework