#1 sheilahoff

sheilahoff

Advocate

• Members

• 504 posts
  • LocationSeattle
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 02 November 2013 - 01:39 PM

After developing 6 sites in DMS I decided it's time to makeover my own business site. I'm using the free Viewer child theme in case that matters. Site is using newest WP & DMS and is located at http://www.makeover....mangraphics.com. I'm using the default DMS fixed menu and mostly it's what I want. I have some CSS questions about it.

1) How can I shift the featured bar below to be above the active menu?

2) How can I impact the look of the mobile menu? I want to change the color & the width. I tried some CSS but it's not changing it. Here's what I used:

/*mobile menu*/
#body .pl-mobile-menu {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #6C128D;
  	width: 200px;}

ALSO, this is not CSS, but how do I tell it to use a special Mobile Menu. I don't see that option in DMS, which used to be there. And oddly it is not taking the sequence of the primary menu (only one there is). It seems to be quite random.

#2 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:57 PM

Hi Sheila,

I moved your topic to the queue for the developer's direct reply. I also messaged to alert him of the topic.  Thanks for your kind patience.

#3 sheilahoff

sheilahoff

Advocate

• Members

• 504 posts
  • LocationSeattle
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:57 PM

Thanks Rob. But this is really just the built-in DMS fixed menu. I'm thinking about just installed CrackBar but I actually like the way this one looks.

Since the dev for the theme will see this I also have another question for him....

The built-in "shelf" section doesn't allow links. Yet the Pagelines homepage uses the same Shelf section and does have links. How can I add links to the images on the Shelf?

Thanks,
Sheila