Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Flatten Them not loading home page

Question

Posted · Report post

Fatal error: Call to undefined function pl_text_color() in /home4/nasager/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatten/sections/collapser-flat/section.php on line 409

4 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

You have 2 collapser sections right now in your install.

Flatten already comes with the section collapser-flat built-in in the theme, the error is trigger by the standalone section ( wp-content/plugins/collapser/sections/collapser ).

Please deactivate the standalone collapser section (http://your-install/wp-admin/plugins.php ) and use the one in the theme.

Best,

Posted · Report post

Hi Adrian nasager

I've moved this to the forum for the developer to reply directly.  I'm sure he will soon. Thank you for your kind patience.

Posted · Report post

Hi, 

The PageLines API was sending a old code in the ZIP file, please, download again the flatten zip file from http://www.pagelines.com/my-account/ and upload the content again to your server.

Best,

Posted · Report post

I did as instructed above and now my whole site is down....not just the home page. I need this fixed ASAP

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cmb_init() (previously declared in /home4/nasager/public_html/wp-content/themes/flatten/sections/projects-flat/cmb/custom-meta-boxes.php:55) in /home4/nasager/public_html/wp-content/plugins/collapser/sections/collapser/cmb/custom-meta-boxes.php on line 72