Blank page of death back again

Question

Posted · Report post

I recently had major issues with blank white pages and thought it was solved.  Now a site that was done and working correctly is now giving me the screen again randomly after not working on it or changing anything for over a week.  Now I come back and update dms and wordpress and blank page..  Did the usual with deactivating plugins and whatever but still a blank page.  I thought I was done with this and this client from hell now its rearing its ugly head again and I can use any help in getting it working on chrome again.  Cant even export the files or anything because no pages work for the site on chrome.  Same issue as before but this time chrome shows blank page on all pages logged in or not.

9 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

yeah I dont have a cdn and its just weird that the site worked and then a week later has a blank page.  its gone now but an issue that I've dealt with before.  if it pops up again I will try to get more info. thanks.

Posted · Report post

changing theme gives me my site back but its not dms.  I switch back and get a white screen again.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Can you provide a link to the site in question and enable WP_Debug please.

Posted · Report post

I did enable db_debug but still the page is blank.  the site is http://www.saltyh20marine.com/ and it only shows blank with firefox.

Posted · Report post

Looks like it is working on my end. Might want to flush your cache!

Posted · Report post

is it working on chrome though?   I get it working on all browsers except crhome 

Posted · Report post

Yep, on Chrome.

Posted · Report post

yeah the funny thing is I was emptying cache and everything and then wordpress update was available and I did that and restarted and its there again.  this screen issue has been lingering for a minute though and I use no plugins in chrome but it gives me headaches sometimes.  Thanks for checking it out for me.

Posted · Report post

If this happens again check the Pro tools plugin panel, if you have the CDN option checked and haven't got a CDN or the wrong info is in there it can cause a white out or the loading wheel to just keep spinning when you view the page.