Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Text Placed in WordPress Editor not showing up in the DMS editor

Question

Posted · Report post

I have placed text on my static home page of davidnorton.org in the WordPress editor and it does not show up on the published page. I placed the text in a DMS text box  and it shows up. 

When I created my families page I added all of the content to the WordPress editor. The content appears in the DMS editor as content/post loop. This appeared automatically. My question is What is the reason that my content did not appear in the same manner as on my families page, on my static home page?  

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi there,

For each page you want the text to appear from the static page you need to make sure the 'content/postloop' section is in the template. On your static hompage it's not showing that section present, make sure in the DMS editor that you drag the postloop section from the drag and drop area on to the page, you should then see the content you wrote in the wp admin area appear in the home page like on the families page.

Posted · Report post

Thanks James

I guess I should have know that answer but at my age I forget half of what I learned yesterday.

Thank You

Dave Norton

Posted · Report post

Thanks for informing us the issue has been resolved.