Photo
- - - - -

As Paid Developer Member, Cannot Get Support

Best Answer Danny , 28 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

Hi,

If you logout of the forum, clear your history, cache and cookies, then goto http://www.pagelines.com/my-account and login using your username/password, this should sync your accounts.

Then when you login to the forum, you should have access to the Pro forum for DMS.

If this still doesn't work, you will need to contact our helpdesk - hello at pagelines dot com

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 adabill

adabill

• Members

• 19 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

I am a paid develper member. I have not logged into pagelines.com for a while. I used to be able to log in and see/edit my membership information, and also participate in the tech support forum for paid members.

Now my account shows no membership, and I get erro when I try to access the support forum. "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"

I want to open a support ticket to get this resolved. However, I cannot figure out where/how to do that. Pagelines docs say there is a help desk, but I don't see the URL for it. I'm probably missing something obvious, but need help gettig my account straightened out. We have a live site and I need support.

How do I get support for this? I need to resolve ASAP.

Thanks,

B

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17533 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:26 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

If you logout of the forum, clear your history, cache and cookies, then goto http://www.pagelines.com/my-account and login using your username/password, this should sync your accounts.

Then when you login to the forum, you should have access to the Pro forum for DMS.

If this still doesn't work, you will need to contact our helpdesk - hello at pagelines dot com

• adabill likes this

#3 adabill

adabill

• Members

• 19 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:50 AM

Thanks Danny, Pagelines jumped right on this and fixed for me. I'm good now. cheers:)

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17533 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 29 October 2013 - 08:45 AM

No problem.

#5 OctavioA

OctavioA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:50 PM

Hello, I register into the forum directly for support, but I did not enter the pro forum through my customer account. Is there any solution?

What is urgently looking to know if I can help from here so you can access the private forum, I have Business account.

Sorry for my irregular level of English, I was using a web translator, because my English is my second language is a little rusty lol.

Anyway, please help me to delete the account that I created directly in the forum to access the private forum through my Personal Account DMS.

This appears when I view private posts:

"This forum is for customers with an active DMS subscription. If you have a subscription and need access simply go to the account area and login, your account should then sync and you will be given access.
my-account"

My account in the official site of DMS, is Business, help please! 

Edited by OctavioA, 24 November 2013 - 09:56 PM.

#6 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 17533 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:27 AM

@OctavioA - If you're still experiencing an issue, please contact our help desk - hello at pagelines dot com