Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I am very angry with the continous actualizatios.

Question

Posted · Report post

Please, we paid for DMS, when you publish new versions must be fine tested. I am very angry.

Now, the pages do not show the titles, (I marked it in the editor) and the spanish translation is bad an confuse, and more, and more, and more, and when you publish new versions, there are new errors. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/47yaibz94ck8bz7/Captura-de-pantalla-2013-10-26-a-la%28s%29-13.14.49.png

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Buenos dias DonRicardo,

Many apologies for the errors you're experiencing.  DMS is a relatively new system, and many people are pointing out new issues that need solutions.  We're trying very hard to provide solutions to these issues, which is why we release new products.  I assure you they are tested.

However, even with our testing, it is impossible to test every individual website's configuration. The combinations of plugins, versions, et cetera can cause DMS or any system to show problems.

I am not sure if the page title issue is due to the setting being global or local  or caused by another issue.  I have page titles set on my site and they're displaying perfectly in DMS 1.1.1 with WP 3.7.  

Could you deactivate the plugins to see if the issue resolves, or, check to see if your setting for them is Global or Local?   I don't know why the translation's not working.

Many thanks for your kind patience.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Sorry. I have been impertinent, but I have a lot of problems than i haven´t in 1.1.

Posted · Report post

I can understand your frustrations.  Please tell us which problems you're having, specifically, and we'll try to fix them for you.