3 replies to this topic

#1 mummii

mummii

• Members

• 1 posts
  • Framework Version:DMS

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

Hi there

I am a personal DMS User and I tried to sync my Pagelines account with the forum and it just wouldn't work. So I had to create a new forum account just to get access but now I can only post as a free user and not a personal user.  How do I get this resolved?

ALSO

Where have the Flipper and Rev Slider sections disappeared to? I no longer have them as options in my DMS editor

My site is mummii.com

Thanks

Kara Fleming

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16221 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

Hi Kara,

To sync your accounts make sure that both your accounts have the same email address, if this is the case. Then logout of the forum, clear your cookies, history etc.. and then login to http://www.pagelines.com/my-account

Once you have done this, login to the forum using your old forum account not the new one you created, then see if they're synced. If this isn't the case, you will need to contact our helpdesk, provide them with your old forum account username and they will be able to address your issue.

In regards to your issue with Flipper and Revslider, can you provide a screenshot of your Sections panel in the DMS toolbar please.

#3 porkeebear

porkeebear

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationHonolulu, HI
  • Framework Version:PageLines DMS

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:47 AM

Hi there

I am a personal DMS User and I tried to sync my Pagelines account with the forum and it just wouldn't work. So I had to create a new forum account just to get access but now I can only post as a free user and not a personal user.  How do I get this resolved?

ALSO

Where have the Flipper and Rev Slider sections disappeared to? I no longer have them as options in my DMS editor

My site is mummii.com

Thanks

Kara Fleming

Hey Kara,

I had the same issues too. 

BTW, great looking site you've got there - really really impressed! You're a great designer.

Gary/Porkeebear

#4 Rob

Rob

One Smart Egg

• Members
  • 13575 posts
  • LocationEast Coast, USA
  • Framework Version:The Latest, of course

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:34 AM

Gary,

Did you follow Danny's instructions?