Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No Editor Guidelines

Question

Posted · Report post

I had a problem with the rev slider in the global area. I could not remove it. I could move it around but unable to remove it. I then went to the global settings area and reset the global options. Redoing the global area not a problem. But the editor guidelines were no longer visible. I think I just figured it out I took a section and moved it onto the staging area and the guidelines appeared. Maybe this will help someone else. The website I am working on is http://davidnorton.org

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

HellO Dave  - i very recently replied to your email with a request for a logon for your site. Can you check that and get back to me on it. 

Posted · Report post

Hello Martin 

I did send you the information for my site at thespygeeks.com  if you did not receive let me know. I was having a few issues also with my email account today.

Thanks Dave

Posted · Report post

Removing any section added to your site should be as simple as clicking the x on the top, right or left of the section.  Just make double sure the one you're deleting is the one you actually want removed.  Since some sections 'nest' within others, it can be very easy to get the wrong one if you don't double check it.

I'm sure Martin will reply directly to your email.

Posted · Report post

For some reason this issue resolved itself! At the time I was trying to delete the slider I was confused because the x did not show on that particular section even though it appeared on other sections.

Thank you for your help

Dave Norton

Posted · Report post

We love to hear about things that resolve themselves! :D