Update to 1.1 error.

Question

Posted · Report post

Warning to everyone! If you have not yet updated your website to DMS version 1.1 DO NOT DO IT! Apparently Pagelines failed to work all the kinks out of their software. I updated my website and it deleted most of my site. Be warned: DMS V1.1 is DEAD on arrival.

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Wow sounds like scary virus . I did have some error. Like icon does not work on Mobile. But now the dms loads faster.

Posted · Report post

Yep! Big screwup on the part of Pagelines. It appears they are run by CGI the same company responsible for building the U.S. Healthcare website: healthcare.gov.

Posted · Report post

OK, so I have just this moment updated several sites all of which have updated as intended, no missing content etc.

Therefore, if you have encountered an issue in updating, please report it on our forums, but do not add a title like you have for your topic, as it will just cause meaningless panic.

I have changed your topics title, to update error.

When you say it deleted most of your content, what are you suggesting, posts, pages etc.. As its actually not possible (to my knowledge for DMS or any theme to remove content created by Wordpress).

If you can provide more information as to your error, we will be able to investigate your issue.

Posted · Report post

I reinstalled v1.0.4 with a few problems.... are you available now to investigate if I reinstall v1.1 and enable debug?

Posted · Report post

It would help.  Please paste the debug report here.  Can you also please snapshot your "Post > All Posts" section so that we can see if your content is still present?

Thanks.