Photo

Hide Features and boxes in posts and pages

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 ricardorvm

ricardorvm

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:35 PM

Hellow:

First, sorry for my bad english.

Second, my problem: this is the web i am doing: http://web.proyectoequo.org with platform pro,.

I want to hide features an boxes from individual posts and pages, and let them only in the home page, with layout mode magazine. ??Is it possible?

Thanks

#2 catrina

catrina

Advocate

• Members
  • 12345 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 07:50 PM

Hello, It's possible, but when I looked at your website, it appears as though the individual posts and pages are already set up without the magazine layout mode. Do you see something different? (In case you still need to know: To change the layout mode, go to your PlatformPro settings, and view the section under the Blog and Posts tab called "Blog Post Layout Mode". In the dropdown menu, you can select "Blog Layout Mode" to get rid of the magazine layout.)

#3 kontaktkimbabbelcom

kontaktkimbabbelcom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 09:36 PM

Hi Catrina, i cant find how to get the thumbs to apear under the featurepage pictures, they are just gone, even though i have activated it in "Feature settings"....and also i cant get the dropdown, though i also have it activated in settings under "Nav menu"....what can i do ? http://www.kimbabbel.com Thanks :o)

#4 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 04:15 PM

This means that you have a javascript conflict. Likely from a plugin

#5 kontaktkimbabbelcom

kontaktkimbabbelcom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:21 PM

Hi cmunns, thanks :o) i have tried to deactivate almost every plugin...and the only ones active are "fast secure conact form", "WP Database Backup", "WP Calendar", "MailChimp" and "Aksimet"... But i still have the same isues ?? Thanks for taking the time to help :o)

#6 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:31 PM

I recall someone having problems with MailChimp...is there a reason you can't deactivate all plugins just to test?

#7 kontaktkimbabbelcom

kontaktkimbabbelcom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:27 PM

I deactivatet ALL the plugins...and still no dropdownmenu or feature thumbs or the other features

#8 veronica.menelao

veronica.menelao

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:36 PM

I had problems viewing the boxes with the Capa plugin. Capa did not understand the boxes as "pages" and i had to de-activate it. Kim did you set the pages which have to go on the dropdown menu as Child pages of the main one?

#9 kontaktkimbabbelcom

kontaktkimbabbelcom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 10:41 PM

@l@lettrice , yes its a little strange...yes i have set the pages up for child pages under the main ones i need, and still nothing...ahhrr pulling hair out now ;o)

#10 bryan-hadaway

bryan-hadaway

Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3697 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 03:10 AM

Just to check the gas on this, is everyone using the latest version 1.1.1? You can always check in your LaunchPad account to be sure: http://www.pagelines...hpad/member.php Thanks, Bryan

#11 kontaktkimbabbelcom

kontaktkimbabbelcom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 08:34 AM

"Just to check the gas on this, is everyone using the latest version 1.1.1? @Bryan, where can i find a update ?

#12 kontaktkimbabbelcom

kontaktkimbabbelcom

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 10:32 AM

...and how do i install it ?

#13 cmunns

cmunns

Advocate

• Members

• 6537 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:09 PM

You can either over write your older version or install a new one and activate it under another name.