15 replies to this topic

#1 tajogesi

tajogesi

• Validating
  • 118 posts

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

Warning: array_merge() [

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

]: Argument #2 is not an array in /xxx/xxxs/xxxftp/xxx.nl/xxx/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-action-map/pagelines-action-map.php on line 61.

I get next message after debugging proces.

Notice: bbp_setup_current_user had de verkeerde naam. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Bezoek de Debugging in WordPress voor meer informatie.(Dit bericht is toegevoegd in versie 2.3.) in /xxx/xxxs/xxxftp/xxx.nl/xxx/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3041

Kind regards

#2 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

Hi there, do you mean you see this message if you leave wp-debug on? If so as it's just a warning message disabling wp-debug will remove the warning message from the top of the site. Make sure you're using the latest version of the actionmap plugin as well.

#3 tajogesi

tajogesi

• Validating
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:00 AM

Hi James,

I use plugin action map version: 1.8.1 and bbPress version: 2.4.1

I see next warning when I go as an administrator in the wp dashbord  "visit site", this one stay also when the wp-debug is off and stay on top of the site ;

]: Argument #2 is not an array in /xxx/xxxs/xxxftp/xxx.nl/xxx/wp-content/plugins/pagelines-action-map/pagelines-action-map.php on line 61.

and indeed next notice I get when the wp-debug is on and when debug process is done it is gone;

Notice: bbp_setup_current_user had de verkeerde naam. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Bezoek de Debugging in WordPress voor meer informatie.(Dit bericht is toegevoegd in versie 2.3.) in /xxx/xxxs/xxxftp/xxx.nl/xxx/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3041

Any idea what to do?

Kind regards 

#4 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15653 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:08 AM

Hi,

Are you saying that when WP_Debug is set to true, these warnings appear and when WP_DEBUG is set to false, they go away?

If that is the case then just ignore them.

#5 tajogesi

tajogesi

• Validating
  • 118 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:42 PM

Hi Danny,

Yes that is what I say, only next warning stays on top of the site everytime I view a page of the website when I'm logged in as administrator. I don't see this warning in my dashboard view as administrator.

Do I have to ignore this also.

Kind regards 

#6 tajogesi

tajogesi

• Validating
  • 118 posts

Posted 29 October 2013 - 07:55 AM

Hi,

Can anybody answer my topic above?

Kind regards 

#7 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15653 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

That warning is related to Action Map, what version of the plugin do you have ?

Can you also provide a link to your site and enable PL debug mode please.

#8 tajogesi

tajogesi

• Validating
  • 118 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

Hi Danny,

I use pagelines version 2.4.4 and and the child base theme.

Link to my site

and I use plugin action map version: 1.8.1 and bbPress version: 2.4.1

I see next warning when I go as an administrator in the wp dashbord  "visit site", this one stay also when the wp-debug is off and stay on top of the site ;

and indeed next notice I get when the wp-debug is on and when debug process is done it is gone;

#9 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15653 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

I have just installed ActionMap 1.8.1. on a site running PageLines Framework 2.4.4 and I receive no such error regarding ActionMap. Therefore it may be related to other plugins you have installed, I recommend disabling all active plugins except for ActionMap and see if the error persists.

The second warning/notice you have is related to bbPress and has no relation to PageLines. You will need to contact their support regarding that warning/notice.

#10 tajogesi

tajogesi

• Validating
  • 118 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 08:07 AM

Before I deactivated all plugins and nothing changed.

Through the wp-debug I don't get any more messages than the one I mentioned above.

#11 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15653 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 31 October 2013 - 12:48 PM

I apologise, but you're confusing me.

Are you saying that when you disable all active plugins (except for ActionMap), the Action Map warning is gone or are you saying it is still there ?

Also, the second warning is related to bbPress, that has nothing to do with PageLines, for this issue you will need to contact bbPress support.

#12 tajogesi

tajogesi

• Validating
  • 118 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 08:37 AM

Hi Danny,

Sorry for confusing you, but the action map warning message is still there. Even after updates and deactivating all active plugins.

Kind regards

#13 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15653 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 01 November 2013 - 11:12 AM

OK, can you delete the ActionMap plugin and then install it again and see if this removes the issue, as I am not seeing it on my test site.

#14 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 01 November 2013 - 12:37 PM

Delete the actionmap plugin, install dms pro tools. Its been merged together.

#15 tajogesi

tajogesi

• Validating
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

Ok Simon,

Where can I find the dms pro tool to install as a pagelines framework registered user

#16 James B

James B

Advocate

• Members

• 5126 posts
  • LocationSurrey - UK

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:38 PM

Checked with Simon and that plugin can still be used with the Framework and includes an updated version of the actionmap built in.

You can get the pro tools plugin from www.pagelines.com/my-account under the downloads tab. Install this as a new plugin via your wp admin area and activate, a tab for PageLines Pro tools will appear in the wp admin area. Click the option to enable the actionmap.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warning