Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

revslider video not performing transition

Question

Posted · Report post

I'm finally messing with revslider and I see how to add images easily but video is a bit harder.  I added the video but as the second slide it doesnt do anything and just comes in with no transitions.  I have the boxfade set but it will not do it with a video.  Is there a way to make this perform the effect so that my site is consistent?

11 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

yes I followed but when I add "data-transition="boxslide" "  I get nothing, I want it to animation but currently it does nothing.

Posted · Report post

would I be able to use the revslider plugin for wordpress through a shortcode to input into my site?  I see they have a plugin with built in features and just wanted to know if this could be implemented easily into a dms site.  I heard you can put shortcodes in a text box but just making sure this implementation would work here.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, you're free to use the RevSlider plugin if you like. However, in order to use the shortcode and have a full width slider, you will need to install this section, called FullBox. Its basically, the TextBox section, but full width.

http://etc.bz/R6Rn

So install this like any other plugin, then install RevSlider and add the FullBox section to your template, then copy the shortcode into FullBox.

Posted · Report post

thanks for the info I will probably by that but what about if I wanted transitions on what I currently have? also are there any other useful plugins I could use like this one?

Posted · Report post

Whats the code you're currently using ?

Can you paste it here and then provide a link - http://paste.pagelines.com

Posted · Report post

okay thanks, I got the plugin and its working but under it I cannot get rid of "Text box >> add content!" under the slider

Posted · Report post

This message "Text box >> add content!" is saying there is no content in your text box. If you do not require the text box just remove it from the page - or add content to it so that the "Text box >> add content!" doesn't appear 

Posted · Report post

I added the full content text box as Danny told me to do and put the shortcode for the revslider in that so I have the slider but the text is showing because there is no real "text" in the box.  There is the shortcode but not text so I need to remove the text.

Posted · Report post

Ok - can you create an admin logon for your site and send the details to hello @ pagelines.com and i will take a closer look for you. 

Please Include a link to this topic in the email 

Posted · Report post

Is this on the homepage? I can see three slides but no video in there, i can see a video in the sidebar on the right hand side of the page.