Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pagelines Store

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I am having issues installing the "Selettore" and "Latest Blog Entries" Sections.

I have just purchased them from the store however when I download them and try to install them through the Dashboard under Add New Plugin- Upload, I am getting this error -The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature-

Literally 5 minutes before this, I downloaded and installed Poppy contact form from the store and it worked fine, so I am unsure what that actually issue is. The only thing I can see is that the download from the Pagelines store for the Poppy Contact Form Section is 102KB and the other 2 section downloads are only coming in at 4KB each.

I have tried downloading through different browsers however still encountering the same issue. I have the latest Wordpress and Pagelines DMS installed.

Any assistance would be great please.

Cheers

Warren

1 person likes this

20 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

So am I. Please assist us with resolving this problem with downloading purchased items.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Can you extract the zip file and then take a screenshot of the contents of the zip please.

Posted · Report post

Hi Danny,

Sure thing, here is a screen shot of both downloads and the content file that appears after you unzip each. There are no other files within the zip.

Posted · Report post

Can you extract the zip and display the content that was inside the zip please. You have simply taken a screenshot of the zip.

Posted · Report post

HI Danny,

As stated above, when you unzip the file, the only thing that comes out of the zip file is the .cpgz file, there is no folder with content in it at all. As you can see by the screen shot, both zip files are only 4KB big.

I have tried downloading the files via my Pagelines account through numerous browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE) on both Mac and PC, and all downloads do not work and are on 4kb big.

The screen shot shows both Zip files and the .cpgz file that comes out of both.

Posted · Report post

Can you send me the zip via email please.

danny at pagelines dot com

Posted · Report post

Can do, appreciate any help

Posted · Report post

Trying to, the email got bounced back

Posted · Report post

danny@pagelines.com

Just sent an email to that address with out issue.

Posted · Report post

I have sent an email with the 2 files attached and a normal email with no files. The one with the files gets blocked every time. Plain text email seems to have made it through.

Posted · Report post

Email received, attempting to send the files in the reply.

In the meantime, I attempted to download the Content Copyright section as well to test it out, same error...

Posted · Report post

OK, there are few other users reporting the same issue therefore, there is clearly an issue with downloads. I have contacted one of our developers regarding the issue. 

Posted · Report post

Ok cheers,

This might be a redundant question, but what sort of time frame, solution and notification do you envision?

Posted · Report post

With it being a weekend, its difficult to give any kind of ETA, especially with it being a Sunday. He is most likely out on his Ducati. 

Posted · Report post

Any further progress with what is happening with store downloads?

Posted · Report post

Is this related to the red notice at the top of the forum page?  If so I am still receiving corrupt download files.

Posted · Report post

I am not sure if it is directly related, however it is currently a common problem

Posted · Report post

Hi all - The developers have addressed the download issues that many have reported. Our apologies for the inconvenience and please let us know if you're still experiencing issues of any sort.

Posted · Report post

All good and operational, thanks!

Posted · Report post

Glad to hear it's all working now. :D