Issues with Fixed NavBar

Question

Posted · Report post

I've tried to change the image for the Fixed NavBar without success. Others appear to have been having the same problem but it doesn't look like the issue has been resolved yet. Can you tell me if a solution has been found or when you anticipate one?

I've cleared my cache, checked my plugins, checked the menu, etc. and nothing seems to work.

The fixed navbar loads correctly on 404 pages and that's about it. All of the other pages are not able to pull the image from the URL for the Fixed NavBar.

The website was built then loaded to my client's site last week without any problems. We needed to change the Fixed NavBar image, that worked previously but now it is NOT showing an image that is clearly there in the DMS side of the site, admin area, and shows on the 404 pages.

The site is brainwavecoaching.com. A copy of the DMS page and what appears in the Fixed navbar larea is attached.

If the issue is unsolvable right now, are you able to provide me with code that will allows me to remove the image in it's entirety until the issue is fixed.

Thanks very much,

Sue

29 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

bump

Posted · Report post

@j powers

A 505 error is a server error, but that is related from what I can see to a Pinterest script.

Your Fixed NavBar image, has this been uploaded via upload button or added via the Media Library ?

Posted · Report post

Danny the image was added via media library originally. I removed from the fixed Nav and then when it wouldn't take it out I deleted the image from the media library. As you can see it keeping the file path but no image is there with that name.

Posted · Report post

OK, just gone through our tracker and James has confirmed there seems to be an issue with the Fixed NavBar even in update 1.1.1.