Can't Enter Pagelines Credentials to Get My Site Active

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 captainslog

captainslog

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

i can't purchase themes now for pagelines. so, despite what you say about it being supported. it is NOT supported. I can't make use of a product I bought becasue nothing is now available 3 months after you mothballed it. where are the free themes. where can i buy any theme from the theme store. I can't. They aren't available becasue you took the Pagelines store down and replaced it with pagelines DMS, leaving y our pagelines (original customers) with NOTHING on a product that was only six months old for me. Did i mention that. It was only six months old for me when all of a sudden i can't us my product.

you really think you pulled something over on the community here? like nobody noticed that pagelines is just gone.

#22 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

Hello Captainslug 

Email me on martin@ pagelines.com and i will send you the files myself. Everyone who emails gets the Free content as they are entitled to it. 

All your existing purchases are available from Launchpad on the link 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#23 captainslog

captainslog

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

where do i purchase stuff i did not have an opportunity to purchase before the pagelines store was pulled?

you still aren't answering my questions. nice.

#24 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:59 PM

The 'stuff' isnt available. the 3rd party developers that created the stuff moved on and converted the stuff to work on dms.

The old store was available and working for the 6 months you had the product.

If your after a certain theme/plugin let us know and we'll just send it to you.

#25 captainslog

captainslog

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:16 PM

Messer,

The store closed on this 'supported' theme six months after I bought it!! You said it yourself, you stopped supporting theme.

Moved on?  I invested time and money in standardizing part of my business on this theme, and you decided willy nilly to pull everything. Not everyone goes for the next shiny thing just because it is offered.

Send me all the themes. I don’t know what they are as I can’t see them anymore, can’t find them. But I’m stuck with your framework for the time being because I can’t throw my ‘stuff’ away as easily as you seem to throw your stuff away.

Or, how about you just fully refund my purchase, that'll pay for about 1/1,000 of the trouble your unprofessional business practices cost me.

#26 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

We don't as a rule refund purchases eight months after a purchase.

There was one child theme for Framework that PageLines produced. I will send it to you via PM