Can't Enter Pagelines Credentials to Get My Site Active

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 captainslog

captainslog

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:28 AM

I own Pagelines and installed in on a new site. Under My Account, the theme doesn't give me an opportuntiy to input my credentials. See screenshot:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

It says I'm successfully logged in as "". But all features are not working. The store is not working.

Successfully logged in as "" to PageLines with a secured connection.

#2 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 15103 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

Hi,

Click Reset Credentials and then enter your own.

#3 captainslog

captainslog

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:58 PM

I did that. Many times. That is why I'm writing here. Pagelines thinks I am logged in.

I have deactivated all my plugins. I've copied over the theme with a new theme.

I originally got the theme from the wordpress repository. so maybe there is something with that.

this is a new host. perhaps it is something with their setup. But everything else I have setup ( plugins, themes, and whatnot) works fine. It is only Pagelines that is not allowing me to enter credentials.

#4 captainslog

captainslog

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

where do I download my paid for version here on pagelines? i will try that next.

#5 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts
  • LocationManchester, England
  • Framework Version:latest

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:04 PM

Hello Captainslog 

There is no need to log into the Framework for the time being. 

Everything related to the Framework is available from other sources for the time being. 

You can download all your existing purchases and product updates for Framework from

. If you were a PageLines Plus subscriber since before the release of DMS you can email the desk in order to receive the PLUS only extensions. You can reach the desk on hello @ pagelines.com 

All the free content for Framework is also available from the desk at the moment. Shortly this will be able from your account to download directly. 

#6 captainslog

captainslog

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

wow. Happiness is NOT Guaranteed. '

No communication. No message in the free version for your pro version customer. Your CUSTOMERS. I paid for. And you put that burden of inconvenience on ME.

I have to try to debug it. Waste time trying to figure out why my purchase doesn't work anymore. And all along it is because you all do NOT support my purchase through the lifetime of my purchase.

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Why don't you all do something simple for your valued customers. Like make a message to your pro users who download the their product from the repository for how they can get access to their product and support for it. Oh, wait, that would mean anyone who didn't  pay for it would ask for help, and that would mean that the burden would be on YOU. Oh, so you think, let's not do that. Let's just NOT support our Pagelines customers. Let's make them work harder.

Great. HAPPINESS NOT NOT NOT.

How you've handled the transisition from Pagelines to DMS is a messed up. you all should be ashamed of yourselves, in my opinion.

• spidercat likes this

#7 captainslog

captainslog

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:18 PM

It is so bad that even Danny, a Staff member didn't even know about this inconvenience.

#8 captainslog

captainslog

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

There is no link from where I log in to my Old Pagelines account: 

to where I can actually get access to my purchase which is here: http://www.pagelines.com/launchpad/member.php

That is like the worst user experience EVER. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You all create themes, but you don't think about your valued customers who you are supposed to be supporting.

No clues. No thoughts of PagesLine customers. You all only think of DMS DMS. Force everyone into DMS.

#9 captainslog

captainslog

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

typical. no response. no apology. no, "wow we missed the boat on that, let's address the issue."

typical customer support for companies that care about their valued customers and want them to buy into their next products would consider the frustration of their customers who are still "entitled" to support of old products and say or do something . . .

ENTITLED becasue they bought the damn product and you have already ditched it before it is even a half a year old for me.

#10 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

There is no link from where I log in to my Old Pagelines account: 

to where I can actually get access to my purchase which is here:

Hi Captainslog - i included this link in my reply earlier. 

I have also replied to your email requesting the free content for Framework. I am afraid i couldn't give you the Plus extensions as you requested as you didn't have a PLUS subscription. 

PageLines is by no means forcing you to use DMS. You can still use Framework as you did previously and we have made everything available to you that was available previously. 

Customers who use the Free DMS, Free Framework or any other free PageLines product are also supported. 

#11 captainslog

captainslog

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

Hey Martin,

Go to the previous link that USED to be PageLines access. Go to the link and log in and you are in the DMS area with no link to the Pagelines stuff. NONE. That is NOT Support. That is HUBRIS and PRIDE on your part. That IS happiness guaranteed for YOU. Not me.

You guys can't put a link to where everyone used to get their PageLines access. You have to hide it so people have to request it here, in the fourm. You simply dropped access to PageLines paid customers. You are forcing people into DMS. You make it inconvenient to get PageLines paid plugins and themes. Why is that?

You turned off the PageLines access form within the backend so no one can get to the plugins  . . . free or otherwise, to whatever level that they were entitled to. With no messaging. No communication. Why is that?

I can't even find what level I used to be within my own account. Why is that? I don't remember. Don't really care if I had pro or pro plus or plus whatever you tied pricing was. I want what is entitled to me without having to go through hoops to get it. Why do I have to go through hoops to get my paid products? Why is that Martin?? Why?

That you have NO MESSAGING to the affect that hey, paid up customers, we're turning of access to what used to be freely accessible. Here are the links where you can get the stuff you PAID for. Why don't you have messaging? Or links? Why Martin?

No. NO. NOOOO. First, you have come to the forum and request it!!!! Thanks for the great support, Martin. Oh no, thanks for the GREAT USER experience! Good job. Kudos to YOU. Fantastic job supporting PageLines paid customers.

#12 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon
  • Framework Version:2.1.1

Posted 18 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

We did not turn off anything. There was a BIG green box at the top of the forum stating all API links were offline at the start of the week. Its mostly online again now and downloads are working just like before. If any download links are not working let us know and we can get them fixed.

You can still download the pagelines.zip from launchpad, or even github where it is freely available to downoad/contribute.

The logged in as "" thing is simply because we turned off the remote logging in to save server resources. You will STILL receive updates even if your logged in as ""

#13 gwiley

gwiley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Framework Version:2.4.4

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

I can't install anything under the Pagelines menu option.  Tried adding the Sections .zip manually through it and it gives me an error:

Extension problem found
The file did not appear to be a PageLines section.

Nothing under the store comes up, nothing as far as tools in the Store area come up any longer.  I have the link to download some of the plug-ins, but I'm already seeing issues with installation. 

What's going on? :/

#14 captainslog

captainslog

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Messer,

I'm back looking for the green box or any messaging, but it ain't here. Still have the same problem. The theme resources are gone from the launchpad, can't find reference to them, nothing. No links in my launchpad, no links in my wordpress dashboard. NOTHING. No references. Nothing. the pagelines dms site has no reference to the still supported pagelines framework and the pagelines original site points to the dms site.

marketing line extension 101 - fail.

#15 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:51 PM

@

what resources and links are you looking for? My name is not messer.

#16 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

Hello CaptainsLog 

You can download all your PageLines Framework purchases by logging into 

PageLines Framework is still supported. 

If you would like the Free extensions emailing to you (previously available from the Framework Store) or were a PLUS subscriber - please drop an email to hello @ pagelines.com and we can help with this. 

#17 captainslog

captainslog

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

how about themes / child themes, free child themes, any themes. where are they.

i notice you deleted my other post about this. nice.

#18 Simon_P

Simon_P

Messer

• Administrators

• 8388607 posts
  • LocationDevon

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Any themes you purchased will still be in launchpad.

I did not delete any posts.

#19 greenfly

greenfly

Advocate

• Members

• 3268 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

Hi Captainslog. 

I delete the post as i answered the same questions here. 

All your existing purchases are available from Launchpad on the link

I mentioned above - if you drop the email a desk all the free Framework plugins sections and themes will be sent to you. 

#20 captainslog

captainslog

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

the topic of not being able to login to my own credentials is not about themes.

i wasn't looking for just your narrow view of what themes are available. isn't this a community?

i am looking for themes for a product that i bought. a product you mothballed when it was only 6 months old for me. and now i can't find any themes.

i did email  you and you sent me no themes.