Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Page NOT Refreshing

Question

Posted · Report post

I was at my job today working on a website. I considerably changed the home page and published it. So now I am home and I login into the website and its showing the old home page design. I flush out the cache via DMS and chromes tab. Old home page is till there. I open Safari and it shows the NEW home page. I even log out of chrome an visit the web pages home page and it does show the NEW home page. So I am not sure how to go about fixing this in DMS to show me whats really going on?

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Did you click the red dot to turn it green to move forward and publish them?

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Not sure how you have that issue and I don't think this is related to DMS, but instead your browser. If the new homepage is displaying fine in Safari, you most likely have a cache or extension in Chrome causing the issue.

Posted · Report post

Well like I said I deleted the cache through Chrome. Now the weird thing is Im back at work and its still showing the old home page. One thing though I noticed the "red dot" is there on the DMS toolbar. I assuming this OLD design is on deck waiting to be published? Should I try undoing the changes?

Posted · Report post

If you see the 'red dot' it means there are unpublished changes to your site. 

Posted · Report post

Ok. But I cannot see the updated design. Nothing I do allows me to see my current home page (besides logging out of wordpress). Like I mentioned before clearing out caches does not help. So if I undo the design changes on the page will it revert to my current home page design?