Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Reduce Space Between menu and the header

space menu header

Best Answer Danny , 17 October 2013 - 11:21 AM

Hi,

All sections contain margins and padding, in order to reduce the space you will need to remove or reduce the margin and padding for all the sections you want to be closer together.

You can do this by overriding the default CSS, I recommend you use Google Chromes web dev tools to inspect each element and identify which class needs altering. To make things easier, in Google Chromes web dev tools, margin - orange, padding = green.

Also, one of our store developers has released a free plugin called classy which includes a number of classes that you can add to the styling classes field to remove or add padding/margin.

You can download it here - https://github.com/b...-avenger/classy

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dineshameh

dineshameh

Advanced Member

• Members

• 31 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

Hi People,

I would like some one to help me in reducing the space between the menu and header..

Please check the site: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#2 dineshameh

dineshameh

Advanced Member

• Members

• 31 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

I also need help in reducing the space between each sections which are quite large like the space between textbox and icallout 

Edited by dineshameh, 17 October 2013 - 11:09 AM.

#3 Danny

Danny

Is Awesome!

• Moderators
  • 16313 posts
  • LocationManchester, UK

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:21 AM   Best Answer

Hi,

All sections contain margins and padding, in order to reduce the space you will need to remove or reduce the margin and padding for all the sections you want to be closer together.

You can do this by overriding the default CSS, I recommend you use Google Chromes web dev tools to inspect each element and identify which class needs altering. To make things easier, in Google Chromes web dev tools, margin - orange, padding = green.

Also, one of our store developers has released a free plugin called classy which includes a number of classes that you can add to the styling classes field to remove or add padding/margin.

You can download it here - 

• dineshameh likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: space, menu, header