Cannot log in to Pagelines via the Pagelines Dashboard

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi

I am trying to log in to one of my sites that was built on Pagelines before the launch of DMS as I want to install the Business Branding Section but I am not able to log in?

Can you please tell me how I go about resolving this issue?

Thanks

Allan 

17 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

I mentioned above, all items on the PageLines store are DMS only. If you wish to use a purchased item from store on PageLines Framework you will need to contact our helpdesk 

hello at pagelines dot com

Posted · Report post

My apologies allanlove. We are experiencing some issues with our APIs at the moment and that is causing some download and connection issues with the store. Many thanks for your patience as we work through it.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Jake, I can log in now but when i go to the Pagelines Store while logged in to the site there is nothing there. I am trying to download the Business Branding section and it just isn't there?

More help please!

Thanks

Allan 

Posted · Report post

Hello Allanlove 

if you have previously purchased the Business Branding section you can download this from http://pagelines.com/launchpad along with all your other Framework purchases and software updates. 

Posted · Report post

Martin

I have purchased the section within DMS but not within Pagelines so it doesn't show in Launchpad.

Any more advice appreciated.

Has the Pagelines Store gone for good now then?

Allan 

Posted · Report post

Hi Allan,

How did you purchase Business Branding, was it through PageLines Framework or from the PageLines store on our website ?

Posted · Report post

Danny

I purchased it from the Pagelines Store from within DMS while logged in to another site. I have just logged in to that site and can see Business Branding in the Your Sections area of the Add Sections tab.

Hope that helps.

Allan 

Posted · Report post

All the items in the store are for DMS only. Therefore, if you purchased the section from the PageLines store, you can download it from your account

http://pagelines.com/my-account

If you want to use it for PageLines Framework you will need to contact our helpdesk - hello@pagelines.com

Posted · Report post

Danny

Ok, i found the Framework version in my account and have downloaded it. How do I install it in Pagelines? I tried installing it as a plugin but got the following error:

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Posted · Report post

Thanks Danny, I have sent an email in as you suggest.

Posted · Report post

No problem.

Posted · Report post

On my Pagenlines dashboard on WP there's no box to login with my pagelines account.

How can I solve it?

thanks

Cattura.JPG

Posted · Report post

Hi there, PageLines Framework no longer requires you to login to your account via the PageLines Dashboard. This service was used previously for connection to Plus Service and the PageLines Store which has since been discontinued. You can download any previous purchases for the Framework that you've made from www.pagelines.com/launchpad.

Posted · Report post

That's ok for purchased item. But for all free extension?

For example: content box , navXT breadcrumbs and all others. Where can I found them?

Posted · Report post

ok. thanks James B

Posted · Report post

You're welcome :-)