DMS Broken Homepage

Question

Posted · Report post

The DMS and the homepage theming is broken on the home page of the new site I am putting together: http://217.199.187.64/mgexecutivetravel.co.uk/

It's almost if something is not loading the styling in properly on the home page. If you click on any of the links it seems to work properly. I have the following plugins installed:

• DMS Professional Tools
  • Akismet (with key installed)
  • Custom Menu Shortcode (had the same problem before installing this)

I have pagelines activated although that was this morning and I'm not sure when the API problem started. Could it be something to do with that?

I have tried changing the front page to a different page (the front page is set up to be one of the pages). I would have deactivated the theme and reactivated it but I was a little worried that it would loose settings. 

I'm using the latest WordPress version, Version 1.0.4 of the framework and I'm running on Heart Internet (which has worked with sites before).

3 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi crunchnet - My apologies that you're experiencing these issues. I do believe they are API related and as we are still working through that. Thank you for your patience and give it a go again later today to see if you're in better shape. Please report back here if the problems haven't resolved. 

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the info. Just a quick update:

We've had to put the site live (with a holding page that you can login to Wordpress from) but in doing so the home page is now working. I'm hoping this means that the problem is now fixed.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for checking back in with us and very glad to hear you were able to go live!