Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Launchpad and Store Login seem to be down

Question

Posted · Report post

It seems the store is down.  I can't login via Framework nor into the Launchpad (errors on page.)

Above the header, this shows:

WARNING: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in line 287 of file rconfig.inc.php(19) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code

Above login credentials entry, this shows:

WARNING: strftime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in line 357 of file Smarty_Compiler.class.php

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

basmati

Contact our helpdesk, they will be able to assist you - hello at pagelines dot com

Posted · Report post

Hi,

We are aware of the problem and I will let our developers know as soon as they come online, thanks for reporting this.

Posted · Report post

i can't login into launchpad for downloading pagelines 4.4

Posted · Report post

on http://www.pagelines.com/launchpad

i can't login with my id.

in the last years i bought Platform Pro, Pagelines 2.4.4 Developer (NOT DMS) and some sections.

please tell my where i can download these files????

Posted · Report post

i created new passwords for all pagelines store and forum accounts - thanks Danny, my topic closed.

Posted · Report post

:)