Pagelines cannot log in

Question

Posted · Report post

I go to Pagelines-> Dashboard and Your Account and log in and it doesn't log in.  When I go to the normal login page: http://www.pagelines.com/launchpad/member.php it lets me log in, but gives a bunch of errors about time or something (I'm thinking they're related):

WARNING: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in line 287 of file rconfig.inc.php(19) : eval()'d code(1) : eval()'d code

5 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

2.4.4 finally installed correctly.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Yeah this has already been reported, I will however, bring it to our developers attention again on your behalf.

Posted · Report post

Thanks.  The website allows me to login now, but not through Pagelines and has my Pagelines interface saying it's "Professional" edition and not the "Developer" edition.  :/

Update: even though you can log in you can't download anything from "Your Account" page.  I also can't update to Framework 2.4.4 via the Pagelines interface through my site.

Posted · Report post

I have 2.4.3 Framework and it will not let me upgrade through the interface.  I was able to download it earlier, but now I'm nervous about updating because of the issues.

Update:  I get the following error when I try to update to 2.4.4 through WP-

The update process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts, so please be patient.

Enabling Maintenance mode…

Updating Theme PageLines Framework (1/1)

An error occurred while updating PageLines Framework: Download failed.

Disabling Maintenance mode…

All updates have been completed.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for informing us that the issue has been resolved.