Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hero Unit default text

Question

Posted · Report post

Is there a default font that is used for the description in the hero units. The font looks different from the global font that I have set. If there is a default text, what is it? My heading text seems to show up according to my global settings on the hero unit, just not the description below it. Is there a way I can change the hero unit description text to match my global text so that I don't have three different fonts on my website. Please refer to the homepage of my website. 

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

Hi lnajarian - The hero unit text is displaying in Cabin font but it's a little bolder and bigger than the font in the textbox so perhaps that's what is what's making it look different to you. You can add a little custom code to tweak the size etc a bit using:

.pl-hero-wrap .pl-hero p

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Can you provide a link to your site please, as I am not able to recreate your issue. I have just this moment changed my default font family to Happy Monkey and when I add a Hero section to my template, it too uses the Happy Monkey font.

Posted · Report post

Can you provide a screenshot of your Typography settings please, as that font is Lobster and is set to all header tags, therefore you must have the Lobster font set for your headers in typography.

Posted · Report post

Here is a link to screen shot. http://www.spoiledpalatesa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Screenshot.jpg

what I want is lobster headings and cabin body text. The cabin body text shows up just fine in the text box I have placed on the left side of the page. But the description below the hero headings don't show up as cabin. Does the hero unit automatically have a default font it uses for the description? Can I change it?

Posted · Report post

perfect!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Great!