DMS Editor problem on the main page

Question

Posted · Report post

Hi, 
Why does my DMS Editor look bad only in the main page? I can't edit that page.. The others pages are ok with the DMS Editor.. I tried to desactivate all plugins but nothing. I'd be grateful for any assistance.

7 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

samste988

In your WordPress admin menu make sure you have set the Home & Blog pages in Settings > reading.

Alternatively, if you want your front page to display your blog posts make sure you have a blog post to display. 

Let us know if you have tried this or how you get on with this

Please make sure you start a new topic in future for your support requests :) 

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Can you provide a screenshot, as a there have been other users reporting a similar issue. However, whenever one of our team logs into their website, we are unable to see the issue.

Can you also provide alink to the site in question and enable PL Debug mode - DMS Toolbar > Global Options > Advanced.

Posted · Report post

Hi, sorry for not taking any picture. The problem wasn't outside the editor. It was with the DMS Editor interface. I just fix it.. It was wrong because i deleted the main page and the DMS Editor couldn't load the page correctly.. The others pages were fine.. To resolve the problem I used the plugin "GoDaddy Quick Setup" to create new pages and a new theme. Then removed the plugin and run the DMS, now it's perfect. Thanks.

Posted · Report post

Great news.  Thanks for letting us know.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I got this problem to and what happens is that it looks like I'm using a host without a theme and I have tried to fix it in all different ways but it is not.

ln1PcLP.png

Posted · Report post

Hey can you renove this post because I have already put up another post where I wrote about what to do to fix the error

Posted · Report post

We do not remove posts unless they contain inappropriate material. I have however, resolved the topic.