Question

Posted · Report post

I have feedwordpress working on a site and its fine on firefox but on chrome when I am logged in I get css error which no css on the page making it hard to edit the sidebar because I cannot find/nor edit the page.  I turned on debug and this is what I get

Notice: add_option was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.3 with no alternative available. in /home/content/75/11763875/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3000

Notice: add_option was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.3 with no alternative available. in /home/content/75/11763875/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3000

Notice: convert_to_screen(), add_meta_box() was called incorrectly. Likely direct inclusion of wp-admin/includes/template.php in order to use add_meta_box(). This is very wrong. Hook the add_meta_box() call into the add_meta_boxes action instead. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /home/content/75/11763875/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3041

Notice: convert_to_screen(), add_meta_box() was called incorrectly. Likely direct inclusion of wp-admin/includes/template.php in order to use add_meta_box(). This is very wrong. Hook the add_meta_box() call into the add_meta_boxes action instead. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 3.3.) in /home/content/75/11763875/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3041

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/75/11763875/html/wp-includes/functions.php:3000) in /home/content/75/11763875/html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/classes/class-wc-session-handler.php on line 63

28 answers to this question

Posted · Report post

alright so the issue seems to stem from using the default homepage and editing it yet not changing the reading option to "static page" and then choosing the correct page.

Can you go into greater detail please, as I am not too sure what you mean.

Posted · Report post

it seems that if I left reading options to post instead of creating a static page and making that my homepage then the error would come up.  Maybe because there were no post on that page.  Not sure but once I created a new homepage and made that my static homepage it worked. 

Posted · Report post

Hi outtareach - I think in your experimentation and detailing it for us you've solved the problem with the new installation! There needs to be a post or page created and published (not just draft) in order for DMS to load the CSS.